Internet of Things (IOT)
IOT is the extension of internet connectivity into our everyday devices. The use of IOT is constantly expanding and we at Unisoft are committed to employing IOT to address your unique needs. Our services range from resourcing solutions for high-quality staffing, implementation, Application Management Services (AMS) and other relevant support.
Unisoft deploys a well defined process framework called “ProMan” that ensures management of complete implementation cycle from “Project Kick-off to Closure”. The ProMan encompasses project planning, monitoring, and control activities supported by methodology, tools and techniques to accommodate the following:
- End-to-End implementation of Enterprises solutions
- Rollout of solutions to a subsidiary with similar processes
- Customization and enhancement of the product functionality to meet customer requirements
- Automation of the business processes that are not covered by the product
Application Management Services (AMS)
The Application Management is provided through flexible delivery models that are adopted to specific customer requirements in terms of timing, work calendar, etc. The delivery model can be:
- On site: All the consultant are located at customer premises
- Right-site: Some key consultants shall be at customer premises where as other would be at Unisoft service delivery center.
- Remote (dedicated): The AMS consultants shall be located at Unisoft service delivery center.
- Remote (Shared): AMS team will be a shared with 2 or more consultants, thereby optimizing the cost of support.
Unisoft Infotech’s SAP Development Services offers you the experienced ABAP/Wendynpro/WebUI development consultants and methodology for the following development services in a flexible onsite/Remote delivery model:
- Data Conversion and Migration Services
- Custom Report Development
- Inbound / Outbound interfaces to external applications and legacy systems
- Customized modules (Bolt-ons)
- New features and logic extensions using User exits and BAPI’s
- Module enhancements using Transaction development
- EDI and XML integration and interface development
- IDOC s and ALE system development